Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 

Manly, NSW, 2095

0412 038 099


After The Day

After your big day I will take care of the paperwork for you - I will send all required paperwork to the Births, Deaths and Marriages Registry to register your marriage and will provide you with some tips and suggestions on how to officially change your name upon receipt of your Official Marriage Certificate.


Here's a list of helpful websites:

How to change your name.